Contracts Manager Demolition Civils
Entered: 21 Feb 2020
Our client an established and leading Civil Engineering and Demolition contractor who specialise in delivering major basement construction, demolition and civil engineering on projects to the highest standards of quality and execution for both large and small contracts.
Due to their continuous expansion, they are now in the market for an experienced Engineer/Project Manager ready to step up to Contracts Manager to join their team, based mostly in Dublin and some areas of Leinster.
This is a key position, reporting a Managing Director, and responsible for the delivery of projects simultaneously.
We are looking for candidates that have a proven track record of employment up to present and with experience in the following areas
• Underpinning, piling and topdown walls, sheet trenching
• Control and Management of water
• Construction of basements, intermediate suspended floor, stairwells and lift shafts
• Water proofing services and underfloor services and drainage
• Degree qualified in civil engineering
• 8 plus years’ experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected company in business for years and with long terms plans
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please forward your cv to Gerry or Kevin through this website or call 01 4586006