Contracts Manager / Director
Entered: 09 Aug 2022
Project Director | Dublin | c.€150k + Bonus, Car, Pension, Health & Benefits
For leading main contractor, who engage in datacentre, biopharma, ‘high end’ commercial and the corporate head quarter construction sectors. Projects up to a value of €100m+, in traditional, desind & build and other formats.
Our client is looking to ‘invest’ in an exceptional individual, this is a critical role integrated into the group’s planned growth trajectory & succession strategy at senior management level.
- Several year's project management experience, five of which shall be at Contracts Manager level.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective, typically managing 3+ projects concurrently.
- Effective motivational attributes combined with proven managerial skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness are essential requirements.
- A driving ambition to be a member of the senior management team with promotional prospects to Directorship very achievable based on performance.
- Would suit existing Contracts Manager/Project Director seeking a move or an experienced Project Manager with a large organisation eager for progression.
- Also suited to a candidate returning home from UK or overseas.
Contact Barry Kelly email@example.com 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion and search for the ICDS Group