Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Contracts Manager | Dublin & Leinster | €Six Fig + Executive Package
Contracts Manager for leading Tier 1 main contractor, who engage in commercial, educational, industrial, and residential projects up to a value of €300m+, in traditional and PPP formats for projects of national and international importance.
Due to continued growth and expansion they now have a requirement for a ‘Contracts Manager’ to oversee projects in both the public and private sectors across the Dublin & Leinster region.
Contracts Manager will have:
- Several year's site / project management experience, five of which shall be at Contracts / Project Manager level.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective, typically managing three projects concurrently.
- Effective motivational attributes combined with proven managerial skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness are essential requirements.
- Track record of ‘safe & efficient’ project delivery.
- A driving ambition to be a member of the ‘senior management team’ with promotional prospects to Directorship very achievable based on performance.
Would suit existing Contracts Manager seeking a move or an experienced Project Manager eager for progression. Also suited to a candidate returning home from the UK or overseas. Initial interviews via ‘video call’.
Email: Barry Kelly… firstname.lastname@example.org