Contracts Manager (Electrical)
Entered: 25 June 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Electrical Contracts Manager in Denmark for one of Ireland’s largest M&E contractors. This client is one of the most respected employers within the construction industry within Ireland and across Europe. This client is renowned for continued investment in training, innovation and employee well being.
Typical projects that this client undertakes include Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Commercial and Industrial. There is an executive package available with this Electrical Contracts Manager role.
- Liaise directly with our client’s leadership team to develop the business through detailed tender processes and undertaking negotiations for new projects.
- Executive budget responsibility for the projects that you will oversee.
- Lead multiple mechanical project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
- Manage the compliance of company Health & Safety legislation.
- Develop strong client relationships on each of your projects.
- Management of mechanical subcontractor’s quality of work and their ability to maintain the project programme
- Management of programme risk
- Effective interaction with design teams to ensure project delivery dates details are achieved.
- Third level qualification in Electrical Engineering or Building Services.
- 10 years + experience in managing Mechanical/Electrical projects in excess of €20m.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
- IT Fluency and familiarity with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
- Strong commitment and ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
Contact Ciaran Sheehan for details on +353 85 8621731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org