Contracts Manager Germany
Entered: 17 Aug 2022
Supported by the Directors, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful and growing business in Ireland with excellent opportunities for career advancement into directorship level in time.
Excellent remuneration package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Lead one or multiple project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
- Oversee the compliance of company and current Health & Safety legislation.
- Supporting the Surveying team in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Operations Director.
- Develop strong relationships with clients.
- Management & assessment of subcontractor’s quality of work & their ability to maintain scope programme.
- Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Planning/scheduling of works.
- IT Fluency and familiar with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
- Strong commitment & ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
- Third level qualification in a construction related field coupled with at least 15 years post graduate experience, 5-10 years in the role in a managerial role with a recognised Main Contractor.
- Proven record of delivering large scale Commercial, Residential and Industrial or Pharmaceutical projects.
- Experience of RC Frames, Structural Steel Frames and High Spec Fit-Out elements within projects.
- Experience in delivering projects (value €50M and over) from design stage to completion
- Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for a number of projects concurrently, as required.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Candidates must be fluent in speaking German.