Contracts manager - Leinster
Entered: 17 May 2022
Our client is a major well established Main Contractor involved in the full spectrum of building projects including.multi-storey residential, commercial, retail, pharma, and leisure.
They are seeking to engage contracts manager to cover projects in the West/North Midlands
They are seeking a candidate with a third level degree and a proven track record in Ireland or the UK in a similar role. You will have excellent communication skills, professionalism and dedication.
• Support the company’s overall vision by embracing its values
• Overall responsibility for the management of contracts reporting to a company director
• To ensure each contract is delivered safely, on programme, within budget and to the required standard of quality
• To encourage, mentor, and coach the management teams (Project, Site and Supervisors)
• To develop effective working relationships with clients and consultants
• Commercial awareness of contracts to maximise profitability
Key Deliverables of Role
• Acting as a first point of contact for the contract operations team to offer support and advice
• Responsible for the management, planning, programming & phasing of all projects
• Ensuring compliance with all aspects of both Health & Safety Legislation and internal H&S
• Deliver project programme and phasing presentations to clients
• Managing your team; setting objectives and developing people within it
• Managing effective meetings; pre-start, hand-over meetings, sub-contractor progress, contract progress, internal team meetings as required
• Applying a leadership style which is in line with the overall culture and values of the business
• Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients
• Managing finance and budgets in conjunction with the Commercial team.
• Managing performance, team conflict and communication issues where necessary
All applicants will be dealt with in the utmost confidence. Please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact Kevin on 087 2790484/014586006. Your recruiter has 20 years experience in construction recruitment.