Contracts manager T2 Contractor
Entered: 21 Feb 2020
The company is in business for over 30 years and has seen steady growth over the last number of years under fresh management. The company has established departments along with its own plant and operational system to ensure full service delivery of each individual project it undertakes.
To bolster this growth, they are looking for an accomplished Contracts Manager who will successfully deliver projects from tender phase to completion/hand over. The successful candidate will report to a Board Director and will have proven leadership and project management skills with a minimum of 12 years’ experience. The Contracts Manager will ensure successful delivery of projects to time, budget and quality targets.
This work will demand close collaboration with senior managers to ensure that projects are resourced appropriately, driving capability and performance within teams and securing the best possible outcome for each project. You will manage contractual issues arising, whilst also developing and maintaining relationships with supply chain and subcontractors.
- 12 years’+ experience delivering projects in Ireland or The UK
- Proven record in delivering projects from inception through to handover
- Excellent leadership and people management skills are essential
- Excellent problem management and resolution skills are key
- Skilled in Microsoft Project and the use of critical path analysis
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or strong career development from a trades background
- Base Salary 80 -90k
- Company Transport
- Health Insurance
- Life Cover
- Education assistance
All applicants will be dealt with in the utmost confidence. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kevin on 087 2790484/014586006. Your recruiter has 20 years experience in construction recruitment.