Electrical Contracts Manager - Cork
Entered: 04 Dec 2022
Contracts Manager - Cork
Join one of Ireland's leading energy suppliers in a permanent role. You'll be a part of a company that is investing significantly in its future growth and their team is expanding to facilitate this.
This is an organisation that offers their staff a defined career path, excellent benefits and opportunities for professional development.
The position has been created due to steady growth in turnover and client base. The successful candidate should have previous experience working in an administrative role.
- 70-75k basic salary DOE.
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contribution
What you need:
- A broad understanding of safety and risk awareness
- Good Knowledge of Contracting Industry, Knowledge of Electrical Standards an
- 5+ years Operational experience within Electrical/Civil Contracting or similar
- contracting activity
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline is beneficial
- Sound contract (i.e Fidic /NEC) awareness, financial control and management of
- Working knowledge of general office applications and appropriate Company systems
- Ability to balance client requirements, commercial priorities and effective resource
- allocation to deliver high profit contribution and effective work programme
Apply confidentially now to learn more.