Electrical Contracts Manager - Dublin/Kildare
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Electrical Contracts Manager – Dublin/Kildare
Join a company that provides world class mechanical and electrical services to industry-defining clients in Ireland on projects including commercial, pharmaceutical and data centre. This is an excellent opportunity to have a major role with a leader in the M&E sector. They always strive to cater to the needs of their team and can offer you an excellent work/life balance in an environment where you will be valued.
It is due to their continued success that they are expanding their team.
Your role will involve:
- Being responsible for all financial and management aspects of the project
- Overall responsibility for the project team, labour control and coordination
- Liaising with the client/main contractor
- Maintenance of the quality, health and safety standards
You will need:
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- A 3rd level qualification in Electrical Building Services/Electrical Engineering
- The ability to lead and mentor a cross-functional team
How to apply:
Apply confidentially today, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 621 0726 to learn more.