Operations Manager - Blanchardstown, Dublin
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Operations Manager – Blanchardstown, Dublin
In this crucial, senior management position, you will oversee 3 Contracts Managers and up to €25m worth of projects per year. This role will offer you the opportunity to set yourself apart as a high-level construction professional with the expertise to deliver strategic business growth. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
You will be joining a specialist contractor that delivers high specification Fit Out packages for prestigious clients, across a range of sectors in Ireland. This is an established company that has proven to be the contractor of choice for ambitious professionals within the construction industry. You will receive a comprehensive senior management level package and performance related bonuses in this role.
Your role will involve:
- Building effective teams
- Ensuring high levels of quality
- Improving operational management systems
- Examining financial data and using it to improve profitability
- Building/maintaining relationships with current and potential clients
You will need:
- The ability to manage multiple teams
- Experience of delivering large construction projects
- To be trade qualified or hold a relevant degree/diploma
If you want to make your mark in a leading company by managing the expansion of their Irish operations, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
How to apply:
Call Colm on 087 229 4001, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply confidentially.