Senior Contracts Manager
Entered: 30 Sept 2020
The successful contracts manager will be responsible for leading a number of project teams to ensure the successful delivery of construction projects within budget and within program. This is a senior role and you will oversee the organisation of all planning, delivery and commercial aspects.
- Sound knowledge of construction, in particular the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Must have a good understanding of the build-ability of concrete structures and be able to successfully lead the design and development team to achieve a workable decision.
- Previous experience of successfully leading and delivering a multi-disciplined team to achieve a common goal.
- Resilient business acumen, results driven with a clear focus on high quality and business profits.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Sound people management skills with previous experience of resources management and the ability to lead, motivate and develop a team.
- Must be happy to relocate to Mainland Europe.