Design Coordinator -
Entered: 09 Feb 2023
Design Coordinator - Main Contractor - Dublin
Our client is a leading Main Contractor who are undertaking exciting building projects across Dublin/Leinster.
As the Design Coordinator you will be suitably qualified with at least 2-3 years’ experience of Technical/Design Coordination with Contractors, Architects or Developers.
• Technical knowledge of the construction design & build processes
• Contractor/Developer/Architect background
• Work closely with the Design Manager on design & build projects
• Develop and administor the design process along with colleagues, client, and the full design team
• Recent Engineering or Architetcural Graduate with ambitions to grow into a Design Manager role
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
Fantastic opportunity to join a busy and progressive contractor working on high-end construction projects.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS