Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Entered: 27 Feb 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) Engineer for a leading Electrical Engineering Company who are working on a large pharmaceutical project in Switzerland. This is an initial 6 month contract with an immediate start. The successful candidate will have +3 years of professional experience preferably within the pharma/biopharma space.
- E&I Design and delivery as part of a multi discipline projects team.
- Generating detailed scope of work packages for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process.
- The Specification and procurement of Instrumentation.
- Preparation of E&I Deliverables, including instrument data sheets, schedules, hook up drawings, wiring and block diagrams, instrument loops, E&I Services layouts, schedules, load study's etc.
- Project Management and control of E&I Projects including cost estimates and reporting.
- Participate in Constructability and Safety reviews.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering Qualification.
- 3+ years’ experience working in pharma/biopharma environment.
- Comfortable reading P&ID’s and redline schematics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience on Pharmaceutical or other regulated Industrial projects.