Electrical Construction Manager
Entered: 22 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an Electrical Construction Manager on behalf of our client. Our client is a leading Engineering company throughout Europe. They are seeking an experienced Electrical Construction Manager to oversee the team on a large project based in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have 10 years’ experience within an Electrical construction Environment, a proven track record of site management experience & have excellent knowledge of health & safety legislations.
Electrical Construction Manager Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing subcontractor design & overall design through statutory approvals, construction delivery & site management
- Supervisor of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Reporting to the contracts manager & senior management on a regular basis
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Attend site meetings
Electrical Construction Manager Requirements:
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role is desired
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- Proven record of supervising large projects
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.