Electrical Contract Manager (Up to EUR85k) - Fingal, Dublin
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Electrical Contract Manager (Up to €85k) – Fingal, Dublin
Salary-up to €85k (DOE)
- Generous holiday entitlement (25 days with the option to purchase an additional 10 days)
- Share plan
- Paid volunteering time
- Other benefits
Join an Energy Solutions Provider where you’ll oversee a team of 10 and a civils contractor. In this role you will provide direction and management for a lighting/electrical delivery team.
If you want a highly valued position within an organisation that offers a defined career path with excellent benefits and a commitment to promoting from within, this could be the opportunity that you have been looking for. This company is actively investing in its future growth and they will support you through a culture of continuous improvement.
In addition to innovative internal development programmes and e-learning opportunities, they also offer several external partnerships to ensure that you can gain new skills and progress your career.
Your role will involve:
- Managing the team’s efforts to ensure that all agreed SLAs, goals and delivery commitments are met
- Ensuring that all works are risk assessed, customer requirements are met, required standards are achieved and proper cost control is maintained
- Planning, organising, leading and controlling major electrical schemes
- Managing your team and ensuring a high level of motivation
Apply confidentially today with your CV, call 087 621 0726 or email email@example.com
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new opportunity. Contact us for more information.
Our team have been recruiting construction professionals at all levels for over 20 years for both permanent and contract positions with large main contractors, premier developers and civil engineering firms. We have a track record of successfully placing people on iconic projects such as the prestigious National Gallery of Ireland refurbishment and the €150 million ESB headquarters redevelopment. With offices in Dublin and Sligo, we are well placed to advise you on career opportunities nationwide.