Electrical Design Engineer-Blanchardstown
Entered: 31 July 2021
Electrical Design Engineer - Blanchardstown, Dublin
Primarily office-based role with occasional site visits
Join one of Ireland's leading Civil & MEICA Engineering Contractors.
You will get exposure to a wide variety of engineering disciplines here, such as mechanical, electrical, and civil as well as process and hydraulic design. You'll have a key role to play in the design and delivery of a plant during the lifetime of the project.
This is a company with expertise in delivering crucial infrastructure such as water, wastewater, bridge and road projects. You will benefit from an excellent working environment that facilitates continued progression. They recognise that a skilled team is key to their success and you will receive best-in-class training and innovative development initiatives.
Your role will include the following@
- Work onrange of different projects from aiding design departments, Build & Operate projects within the water/wastewater industry.
- Review P&ID's and provide electrical control and automation input to design
- Design building services to meet specification and client requirements
- Attend FAT tests and any electrical witness testing of equipment prior to site delivery.
- Provide technical support to both internal and external customers
- Development electrical contractor scope of works and work closely with suppliers to agree scope and award contracts for electrical works.
You will need:
- Degree qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Electrical trade qualification with experience in the wastewater industry
- 6 years+ experience as Electrical Design Engineer
- Experience within the water/wastewater or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in some of the following would be beneficial-Scada, MCC Schematics, Amtech, Dialux
Join an organisation at the forefront of the civil engineering sector in Ireland:
Apply confidentially with your CV today, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 621 0726 to learn more.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.