Electrical Engineer (Design) - West Dublin
Entered: 15 Dec 2018
Electrical Engineer (Design)
Our client is an innovative and progressive M&E consultancy providing a range of services in the design and management of building services projects.
You will be responsible for the design of electrical services on healthcare, educational, pharmaceutical, commercial and residential projects.
Duties will include:
- Overall project management
- Detailed design of electrical building services
- Preparation of technical specifications and tender documentation
- Invitation, analysis and reporting on tenders
- Carrying out site inspections and reporting on the progress and quality of the works associated with the Mechanical & Electrical services
- Certification of contractor’s payment claims
- Mentoring and managing junior engineers and drafting staff.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years consultancy experience
- Competent in AutoCAD
- BIM and Revit experience would be a considerable advantage.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS