Entered: 09 Aug 2022
Electrical Engineer- Dublin
- Excellent salary and benefits package depending on experience
- Pharmaceutical/data centre projects
Join a company that provides world class mechanical and electrical services to high-profile clients in Ireland and across Europe. The company have won numerous awards for their achievements and are recognised as experts across a number of projects.
This company strives to support their team and can offer you an excellent work/life balance in an environment where you will be valued. You will benefit from a role here due to exposure to prestigious projects and opportunities establish yourself as a key part of the company. It is due to continued success that their team is expanding.
- Reporting on project progress, risks and issues
- Analysing supplier information for alignment with design specifications
- Reviewing schematics, GA plans and projects specifications
- Design reviews, validating equipment and systems
- Completing technical submittals, RFIs, equipment registers and trackers
- Analysing design documentation and identifying any scope gaps
- Reviewing quality on site
What you will need:
- A 3rd level Qualification in Electrical Engineering/Building Services
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Project experience with an Electrical Contractor
- Experience in delivering small to medium Electrical projects
- 25 days annual leave.
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training
- Annual reviews
- Bonus payment
Both the salary reviews and bonus payments are not guaranteed and are subject to project/personal performance.
Take the next step today:
Call Ava on 085 848 5186
Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.