Electrical Engineer - Holland
Entered: 22 June 2021
Our client is a leading M&E Contractor looking to hire Electrical Engineers for a project in Holland.
The project will be working on a Data Centre, so previous experience would be advantagous.
- Provide electrical drawing and design support for panel wirers
- Prepare bills of materials, internal drawings and test procedures for customer specification
- Liaise with customers, suppliers etc. (both on and off site)
- PLC, control systems and automation
- Assist with control panel build as and when required
- Oversee product quality control and testing activities
- Health & Safety responsibilities.
In return for working with our client they will pay for shared accommodation, give you a tax free travel allowance & a competitive salary.
For more information on this role please apply today.