Electrical Estimator - Dublin
Entered: 25 Jan 2020
Our client is a large Irish ME contractor. They require for their office in South Dublin an experienced electrical estimator due to increasing workload for both projects in Ireland and Europe.
- Turning specifications and tender information into quotations.
- Ensure that tender documents are correct and technically accurate
- Timely preparation of and submission of electrical tenders
- Attend site visits and client briefings
- Work closely with clients and other colleagues to review tenders and handovers
- Finalisation of all tender bids and to attend pre order meetings to secure contracts and hand over to Project Managers
- Working to tight deadlines
- Liaising with customers to review, interpret, and understand customer electrical specifications/requirements
- Maintain electrical specification confirmations for all contracts, identifying and costing for upcharges and requesting concessions
- Extensive knowledge in this type of work
- Experience of working with Estimating Software
- Strong analytical, mathematical and general IT skills
- Experience of time served as an electrical engineer or a good understanding of electrical services or equivalent
- Accurate & able to work alone
- Experience of working under pressure
- A proven track record
- The position would suit an experienced estimator looking for a new challenge or an electrical engineer who wishes to move into this area.
All applicants will be dealt with in the utmost confidence. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kevin on 087 2790484/014586006. Your recruiter has 20 years experience in construction recruitment.