Electrical Site Installation Manger
Entered: 31 July 2021
Ref No: VAC-19544
Our client provides the best recycling engineering solutions for their clients’ requirements, giving them peace of mind with tried and tested approaches, combined with design expertise to address any specific requirements.
Due to expansion, they are currently have an opening for an Installation Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is eager to develop their career within an energised and dynamic company.
Reporting to The Directors you will be responsible for:
The installation manager will be responsible for overseeing the design, installation, and delivery of electrical control systems on turnkey recycling plants.
Day-to-day will include draw up schedules, allocate time, resource and budget as well as manage staff / sub-contractors to ensure work is completed on time, to a high standard.
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion (element of projects i.e., HV, LV, distribution & Automation) in compliance with local regulations ensuring all building and electrical design standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Defining the technical requirements of a project
- Creating Technical tender packs to allow the company to obtain competitive tenders from sub-contractors.
- Developing step-by-step project plans, outlining timescales, costs and resources needed to design and deliver an electrical scope of individual projects.
- Work closely with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Ensure each project follows strict health and safety guidelines.
- Develop electrical design standards within the organisation.
- Developing a multi-disciplinary project team
- Negotiating with designers, engineers, contractors, and suppliers
- Liaising with staff and other departments at every level
- Attending company & client meetings, sharing regular progress reports with the client and management
- Overseeing several projects at the same time
- Ensuring each stage of the project happens on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Prepare tender, construction and as-built design drawings using "AutoCAD”.
- Resolving any issues or delays
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M Manuals
- Travel will also be required - working onsite when required particularly during commissioning of projects.
- 3rd level qualification in electrical engineering / building services engineering
- 5 to 6 years design experience specific to plant automation environment
- Some experience of working on waste plant sites desirable but not required.
- Site Supervision/Management/Project Management experience of projects
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to focus and prioritise tasks.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good communicator – both internal and external
- Knowledge of ETCI, CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS, EN, AS/NZS, UL and CSA standards.
Highly competitive package for the right Candidate
Apply below with an up-to-date CV OR call us on 01-8912330 to speak to us directly.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
NRF (National Recruitment Federation)
Winner for Best in Practice – Warehousing, Logistics & Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism (Healthcare) 2018
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2018, 2017 & 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2018, 2017 & 2016.
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ismrecruitment.ie.