Entered: 27 Feb 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading M&E Contractor to recruit an experienced Electrical Supervisor for a pharmaceutical project in Galway.
Competitive salary on offer for the role.
- Assist in the management and supervision of site personnel
- Assume a leadership role on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules
- Ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
- Carry out inspection checks and internal audits
- Manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working
- Maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate
- Manage and train apprentices in accordance with company policy
- Assist in planning labour & material resources.
- Aim to reduce costs as far as possible
- Checking all materials before installation to ensure they are fit for use & comply with the project specifications.
- FETAC Level 6 Electrical Craft Certificate or equivalent
- Previous experience in a supervisory role on large projects
- Previous experience in Electrical Installations on data centre, industrial, or pharmaceutical projects
- Excellent communication skills
Please call Darren O’Keeffe on +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV to email@example.com