Electrical Tester – Holland
Entered: 08 Mar 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Electrical Tester for a role in Holland.
The role is based on a data centre build project.
Accommodation and vehicle provided.
- Inspect and test electrical and electronic systems, such as radar navigational equipment, computer memory units, television and radio transmitters, using precision measuring instruments.
- Tests and measures finished products, components, or assemblies for functioning, operation,
- accuracy, or assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications.
- Reads dials and meters to verify functioning of equipment according to specifications.
- Analyzes and interprets blueprints, sample data, and other materials to determine, change, or
- measure specifications or inspection and testing procedures.
- Marks items for acceptance or rejection, records test results and inspection data, and
- compares findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards.
- Inspects materials, products, and work in progress for conformance to specifications, and
- adjusts process or assembly equipment to meet standards.
- Computes and/or calculates sample data and test results.
- Confers with vendors and others regarding inspection results, recommends corrective
- procedures, and compiles reports of results, recommendations, and needed repairs.
- Writes and installs computer programs to control test equipment.
- Installs, positions, or connects new or replacement parts, components, and instruments.
- Reviews maintenance records to ensure that plant equipment functions properly.
- Disassembles defective parts and components.
- Cleans and maintains test equipment and instruments to ensure proper functioning.
- Positions or directs other workers to position products, components, or parts, for testing.
- Operates or tends machinery and equipment, and uses hand tools.
- Examines, and adjusts or repairs, finished products, and components or parts.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on + 353 85 8666878 or
email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org