HV Electrical Project Manager
Entered: 04 Mar 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a HV Electrical Project Manager for our client. Our client, a leading construction company who specialise in infrastructure & fit outs are currently recruiting for a HV Electrical Project Manager to join their team on a new build substation project based in Dublin.
HV Electrical Project Manager Duties will include:
- Responsible for managing subcontractor design & overall design through statutory approvals, construction delivery & site management
- Supervisor of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Reporting to the contracts manager & senior management on a regular basis
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract
- Assist with project final accounts
- Attend site meetings
HV Electrical Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years’ Experience in project management ideally with a main contractor
- Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Experience in the industrial or data centre projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Navisworks, Excell & AutoCAD
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.