Industrial Crane Engineer
Entered: 31 July 2021
Ref No: VAC-19543
Location: Dublin 24
Our client a leading Engineering and Steel Fabrication Company, specialising in lifting equipment and crane/gantry lifting solution, established in 1897. With branches in Wexford, Dublin, Belfast, Liverpool, London, and Plymouth
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible for:
Field based working with a range of different clients ranging in the likes of automotive, marine, power, oil & gas, manufacturing environments. You will test, inspect, survey, and maintain existing and new equipment deeming it continually fit for purpose and will operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards with a clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery. Ensure survey's, inspections, maintenance, and repairs are carried out within set time scales, in line with planned schedule.
- Ensure survey's, inspections, maintenance, and repairs are carried out within set time scales, in line with planned schedule.
- Provide, build, and maintain excellent client relationships and ensure that all customer service standards are met.
- Fully utilize all operational systems available, ensuring accurate data is inputted and reflected.
- Formulate, produce, and distribute inspection reports in a professional manner, within daily timescales and service standards.
- Maintain technical standards within business units to meet business plan measures.
- Carry our assessments and repairs.
- On occasion conduct workshop and assembly duties
- Complete evaluation on Electrical panels and Electrical wiring and advise on what is needed to repair.
- Prepare and install all cabling required for Power, Control, Safety and Commissioning
- Develop an understanding of the key stages which play a part in all projects and of what it takes to ensure the completion of each stage is done as it should be.
Candidate to perform a variety of functions related to electrical controls, equipment, and wiring in an industrial plant or worksite. Their work may involve testing, troubleshooting, installation, and repair of the electrical components. You will have a strong hands-on experience in a maintenance, installation, service or commissioning environment and you must have/be Exposure to commercial cranes, lifting devices and material handling equipment. Other essential requirements include:
- A current full driving license
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- CIF Covid Induction
- 17th / 18th Edition or equivalent electrical qualification required.
- Fully Qualified Electrician
- Previous industrial experience
- Computer literate, with good written and verbal communication skills Ability to demonstrate and have a clear understanding of Health and Safety.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle and expenses
- Excellent Company Culture
- Support from dedicated team
- Room to Grow.
Apply below with an up-to-date CV, OR call us on 01-8912330 to speak to us directly.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
NRF (National Recruitment Federation)
Winner for Best in Practice – Warehousing, Logistics & Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism (Healthcare) 2018
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2018, 2017 & 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2018, 2017 & 2016
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ismrecruitment.ie