Entered: 04 June 2020
Our client, an established building contractor who specialise in building, commercial & mixed development projects across Ireland. They are seeking an Estimator to join their team, based in North Dublin.
Estimator’s responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the preparation of the tender for all construction projects
- Preparation of estimates
- Prepare & send out tender enquiries to supply chain & review quotations received
- Preparation of sub-contractor & supplier enquiries & contract documents
- Liaising with clients, design team, sub-contractors & suppliers
- File tender documentation in accordance with the company procedure & attend handover meeting to brief the construction team
Estimators Requirements Include:
- Degree in Civil engineering or Quantity surveying
- 5+ years’ Experience estimating with a main contractor is desired
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office & QS related package
- Must have knowledge of the civil engineering contracts, relevant legislation & standards.
If you are an experienced Estimator looking for a career move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation