Electrical Estimator / Engineer
Entered: 09 Aug 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an Electrical Estimator / Engineer on behalf of our Client, a construction, fit out and building services contractor.
This is Dublin based job.
As an Electrical Estimator / Engineer the role will include:
- Maintain Electrical pricing Library for Estimating
- Competitively price Electrical services tenders
- Assist Division Manager and Site Managers with project management duties including allocation of labour to jobs and scheduling of materials.
- Liaise with Site Foremen where required
- Assist with re-measurement and Value Engineering of projects
- Continual review of contracts to ensure compliance with specification and quality procedures
- Materials and equipment procurement and liaising with subcontractors and suppliers
- Monitor project programmes and materials delivery schedules
- Prepare weekly job reports and maintenance of job folders
- Assist in preparing claims for variations, valuations and final accounts
- Prepare method statements for all aspects of Electrical works in conjunction with Company H&S Officer
- Production & Mark up of CAD drawings for “As Built” or small project drawings
- Preparation of O&M Manuals
- Assist with On-Site Supervision of Jobs where required
- Assist Divisional Managers with clerical duties
As an Electrical Estimator / Engineer you will have:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Electrical or Building Services Engineering. Trade qualifications, with experience and further technical qualifications will be considered
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills including use of Word, Excel, MS Project, etc
- AutoCAD experience
- BIM, Revit Experience an advantage
- Knowledge of Estimating an advantage
- Should be flexible, hardworking and self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team-based environment
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.