Estimator - Dublin (2449)
Entered: 15 Nov 2018
Our client is a leading Irish construction company. Their primary activity is undertaking large, complex projects in commercial, retail, tourism, pharmaceutical, high-tech and institutional buildings, refurbishment and civil engineering works. The company requires an experienced Estimator to join their Dublin based team.
Primary Responsibilities as an Estimator
- Co-ordination of tender bid & pre-contract activities.
- Preparation of sound and competitive net estimate.
- Handover and presentation of tender bid to construction team.
- Developing key relationships with supply chain and with customers / specifies.
As an Estimator you will have
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role within a construction background
- Degree qulified – Engineering either/or QS background
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Being a team player
- Proficiency with MS Office
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.