Entered: 31 July 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Estimator for our client, a well-established Mechanical Company.
The successful candidate will require an Engineering or Quantity Surveying Degree, 6+ years experience working as an Estimator within a Mechanical company or similar related field is desired. This role will be based in Trim, Co Meath.
Estimator’s responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the preparation of the tender for all construction projects
- Preparation of estimates
- Prepare & send out tender enquiries to supply chain & review quotations received
- Preparation of sub-contractor & supplier enquiries & contract documents
- Liaising with clients, design team, sub-contractors & suppliers
- File tender documentation in accordance with the company procedure & attend handover meeting to brief the construction team
- Degree in Civil engineering or Quantity surveying
- Mechanical or similar field experience strongly desired
- 6+ years’ Experience estimating
- Excellent computer skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.