Entered: 18 Apr 2019
• Responsible for the preparation of the tender with assistance from the pre-construction team.
• Upon receipt of tender documents, review and prepare a report, including tender deliverables.
• Undertake a site inspection and prepare a report.
• Compile an appropriate risk register and update accordingly.
• Prepare and send out Tender enquiries to supply chain and review quotations received.
• Prepare Tender sum analysis, priced document/Bill of Quantities.
• Cross check/take off quantities from drawings as required.
• Attend, both internal and external tender review meetings with the procurement team.
• Prepare post tender valuation of submission to the construction team.
• File tender documentation in accordance with the company procedure.
• Attend handover meeting to brief the construction team.
• Review production analysis and update.
• Degree qualified in Construction related discipline.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office package
• Displays thorough understanding of specifications, bills of quantities, and drawings to include and exceptional accuracy in measurement capabilities.
• Knowledge of current rates and subcontracting agreements in the Market.
• Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team or on own initiative.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
Please email your CV to Alan Tighe at Dangan Recruitment by clicking apply