Junior Estimator - Cork
Entered: 24 June 2019
Our client is a top tier main contractor which offer its staff great scope and development potential within its organisation.
They require a building estimator with 1 or 2 experience in a similar position or a QS or engineer that has desire to progress into an estimating position.
You will report to a more senior estimator and assist in the following duties
· Undertake in house estimate of required building works and to manage the timely and accurate pricing of Tenders
· Preparation of material and sub-contract enquiries including selection of prospective subcontractors;
· Obtain accurate prices and quotations for all aspects of a tender relating
· Technically and commercially assess quotations;
· Produce an accurate estimate for Tender
· Attendance to site visits if required
· Preparation of tender submission (including technical and commercial aspects);
· Adherence to the Company Q.A. system;
· Preparation of hand-over documentation after award of contract;
· To respond to Clients post Tender requirements
Please forward your CV to Kevin Clair, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kevin on 0872790484 or 01 458 6006