Senior Estimator – Cork
Entered: 01 July 2022
- Preparing progress applications and cost reports.
- Liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts.
- Cost Control / Management of Projects.
- Actively work with Project Managers relating to contract variations.
- Final Account negotiations etc.
- Dealing with clients/engineers/contractors.
- Issuing tender queries and preparation of tender reports.
- Reporting to management on the financial progression of projects.
- A strong background in Building Projects with a main contractor.
- 5+ years' experience working as an Estimator in Ireland or the UK.
- A proven track record as an Estimator.
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail.
- Good solid background with an established main contractor.
- 3rd level Qualification in a Construction related discipline.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong written communication abilities are also essential.
Please contact Denis Casey on 086 8159622 or email your CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CV's will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.