Senior Estimator dublin
Entered: 18 Apr 2019
Thinking of a new opportunity!
Our client are a top 5 major main contractor specialises in all aspects of construction including commercial, residential, civils, pharmaceutical, healthcare, education, industrial and fit out projects.
Their projects are nationwide and in the range from 20 – 150 million.
Candidates with either Civil or Build experience would be suitable although a m ix of experience would be beneficial. You will report to a Managing Estimator/Director
Your responsibilities will include:
• To assist the Managing Estimator in the delegation of specific work tasks within the Estimating team.
• To represent the Estimating team in cross department discussions.
• Support the procurement team with tender and/or contract price analysis and reference to baseline and revised estimates.
• To communicate at all levels in respect to cost related discussions.
• To assist in training other members of the team in systems and techniques.
• To assist in the continuing improvement of Estimating reports and information services.
• To be conversant in all areas of potential construction techniques.
• Produce accurate and comprehensive estimates for large or complex projects or programmes in a timely and efficient manner.
• Produce / manage complex / large estimates with limited management or supervision
• Control and manage the estimating process at project level.
• To assist the Managing Estimator in the delegation of specific work tasks within the Estimating team
You will get the opportunity to work on some of Irelands most exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package which will include company vehicle.
Third level relevant Degree or Diploma
Minimum 10 year’s relevant experience
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV through this website or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org contact Kevin on 0872790484/01 4586006.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.