Finishing Foreman - Dublin (1970)
Entered: 10 Dec 2018
Our client specialises to the commercial, retail, leisure/ hospitality, life science, healthcare and industrial/infrastructure projects.
The company seeking an experienced Finishing Foreman to work on a project in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Finishing Foreman
- Attending daily briefings
- Overseeing site operations
- Supervising sub contractors and other labour workers
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Managing plant and labour returns
- Ordering and following up on site material deliveries
As a Finishing Foreman you will have
- 5 years+ relevant experience with proven track record
- Degree qualified
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your cv to Aoife at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.