Finishing Foreman 2565
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Finishing Foreman – Dublin City
Our client a leading Irish contractor is currently looking for an experienced Finishing Foreman for a large scale commercial project based in Dublin City.
- Work closely with management and design team to achieve the desired quality finish.
- Coordinate and Supervise sub-contractors on site.
- Ensure all employees and site visitors comply with all Health and Safety obligations.
- Responsible for daily quality control inspections/recordings and documenting daily progress.
- Directing labour allocation, ordering of materials and logging daily site activity in accordance with company policy.
- Third level qualification in construction/engineering or relevant trade experience.
- 5+ years’ site management experience on commercial projects.
- Background in Commercial developments essential.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and manage personnel.
- Understanding of latest building regulations and certification standards.