Finishing Foreman - Kildare (2432)
Entered: 20 Nov 2018
Our client specializes in high quality residential builds. Renowned for there high standard finishes and attention to detail on all builds completed.
The company are seeking a Finishing Foreman to work with their construction team in Kildare.
Primary Responsibilities as a Finishing Foreman
- Attending daily briefings
- Overseeing site operations
- Supervising sub contractors and other labour workers
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Managing plant and labour returns
- Ordering and following up on site material deliveries
As a Finishing Foreman you will have
- 10 years+ relevant experience with proven track record
- Carpentry background desirable
- Experience in residential builds
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your CV to Áine at email@example.com or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.