Foreman - Dublin (2333)
Entered: 23 Oct 2018
Our client, a privately owned company has a proven track record in a diverse range of sectors including Biomedical and Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Domestic, Residential, Civils and Energy. Projects range from New Build, Refurbishment & Fit-Out, which are delivered under Traditional and Design & Build procurement routes.
They attribute the growth of their company to a policy of providing a quality product on time and at a competitive cost.
The company seeking for an experienced Foreman to work with their construction team in Dublin
As a Foreman you will
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- Act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors
As a Foreman you will have
- Educated to honours degree level or similar
- Previous fit out experience essential
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
Please send your CV to Áine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.