General Foreman 2557
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
General Foreman – Dublin City
Our client a prominent construction contractor is currently seeking to recruit an experienced General Foreman for a commercial project based in Dublin City.
- Supervision of the construction of a commercial scheme.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Implement all H&S policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Coordinate and communicate closely with project manager and design team to make sure the project meets the client’s standards.
- Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials.
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
- Ability to motivate Labourer’s and sub-contractors and provide clear leadership and direction to the site team.
- Third Level Qualification or relevant trade experience.
- 5+ years’ general foreman experience on commercial projects.
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
- Precision, attention to detail and a logical nature are key.
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated.