General Foreman 2568
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Formwork Foreman – Dublin City
Our client has a vacancy for a Shuttering / Formwork Foreman, to work on a busy construction site in Dublin City.
- Brief crew members about how daily tasks need to be carried out.
- Monitor daily construction procedures to ensure that proper quality is maintained and that schedules are being followed.
- Making sure work is being carried out to all H&S policies.
- Overall management on site, reporting to Site Manager.
- Attend all onsite meetings.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Formwork Foreman role.
- Trade or degree qualification.
- Experience working on large scale projects.
- A track record of successfully managing subcontractors.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.