General Foreman - Dublin 4
Entered: 16 Dec 2018
General Foreman (x2) (Dublin 4)
Our client has a strong reputation for building quality and excellence. They successfully tendered and negotiated projects for a range of clients including large multi-national corporations, private companies, local authorities and state authorities.
They are currently seeking to hire an experienced General Foreman to work with them on a luxury residential project in Dublin 4.
- The day to day management of all labour activities
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with the programme requirements
- Maintaining high quality construction standards at all times
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed
- Attending site meetings as required
- Ensuring documentation is collated and stored in line with company policy
- Ensuring that all day-to-day tasks are completed
- Ensuring all operatives are clean & tidy
- Carrying out any reasonable request of a similar nature as directed by Management.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all employees/sub-contractors are properly trained on use of plant equipment
- Conducting themselves in a safe working manner
- Implementing any improvements required
- 5 years+ relevant experience with proven track record
- Degree qualified
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your CV to Aoife at email@example.com or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.