General Foreman - Meath 2609
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Foreman – Meath REF:2609
Our client is now hiring an experienced Site Foreman for a new housing development in Meath. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the Site Manager and working closely with the Site Team Members and Sub-contractors.
- Supervision of the residential construction program from brown field to completion.
- Manage and coordinate trade sub-contractors on site.
- Management of materials required on site.
- Work under the guidance of the site manager.
- Working with health and safety officer to ensure daily adherence on site by all contractors and staff.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a supervisory role on large scale residential projects.
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
- Precision, attention to detail and a logical nature are key.
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated.
- Salary €55,000 - €65,000
- Company van / travel allowance
- Industry leading benefits package