Groundwork Foreman - 2671 - Dublin City Centre
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Our client, a large international civil contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Groundwork Foreman to join their team based in Dublin with immediate start.
As the Groundwork Foreman you will be:
- Managing all groundworks on site,
- Reporting to the senior management,
- Attending regular site meetings to update on progress,
- Ensure the project in progressing according to the programme of works,
- Supervision of sub-contractors on site,
- Promoting a proactively Health and Safety aware site.
As the Groundwork Foreman you will have:
- Experience in pipe laying and concrete measures,
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience on civil work,
- Essentially a strong proven track record in Earthworks, Drainage, Kerbs, etc…
- A solid work history with a main contractor is an advantage,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Team Player
- Salary is depending on experience,
- Excellent benefits
Please send your CV to Padraic at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.