Site Engineer - Dublin 22 2610
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Site Engineer – Dublin 22 REF:2610
Our Client, one of Ireland's most progressive building contractors is currently seeking an experienced Site Engineer to work with their construction team on a new residential development based in Dublin 22. The ideal candidate will be competent in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, to include total station, GPS and laser level.
- Accurately set out all items detailed in project construction specifications and within defined tolerances.
- Actively engage wit the Site/Project Manager in project programming. Fully understand the programmes and immediately report any issues.
- Good Health and Safety management and plans
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Third level education in Engineering
- Previous experience setting out large scale Residential projects and using electronic surveying and GPS equipment is essential.
- High attention to detail and quality output
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good reporting skills, proficient in MS Office & project programming is beneficial.
- Salary €50,000 – €60,000
- Leading benefits package
- Superb career prospects