Entered: 19 Feb 2020
Must have experience with reinforced concrete structures.
As a Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Manage all logistics on site
- Implement all Health and Safety policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Site supervision experience with a trades background
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
- Will have good attention to detail and be able to work under pressure to achieve strict deadlines.
- Will be safety conscious