Entered: 07 Dec 2019
- General Foreman duties such as:
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff
- Management and control of plant and equipment
- Management and control of health and safety issues
- Understand quality requirements from specifications and drawings and ensure compliance with both, on site
- Keeping up to date site diaries and paperwork
- Provide regular updates on the progress of works to the site manager
- 3 years experience working as a Foreman on civil projects previously
- Excellent communication skills, including drafting of written documentation
- Able to work within a team / lead a team
- Good IT skills are desirable
- Previous experience in Roads utilities Groundwork's or general civil is essential
A competitive salary will be on offer.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Bobby on 087 916 0169 or submit your CV below.
Job Reference Number: WPC571.