Construction Civils' Foreman
Entered: 16 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Civils’ Foreman on behalf of our client, an International Construction Company.
This role is based in Cork, and the successful Civils’ Foreman has a minimum 5 years’ relevant experience, working on civils projects.
Construction Civils’ Foreman Duties will include:
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner
- Capable of reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
Construction Civils’ Foreman Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience on civil sites is essential
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Must be proficient in IT
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 087 2608337.