Construction Civils' Foreman
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Our client, a well-established civils’ construction company is currently recruiting for Construction Civils’ Foreman to join their team on a civils’ project based in West Dublin.
Construction Civils’ Foreman Duties will include:
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure
- Capable of Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
Construction Civils’ Foreman Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience on civil sites is essential
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Must be proficient in IT
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.