Entered: 19 Feb 2020
Our Client, one of Ireland’s main civil contractors is recruiting for a Foreman to join their team on a project in Dublin City Centre.
Foreman Duties will include:
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure
- Capable of Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
- Relevant construction experience is desired
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Team management experience is essential.
- Must be proficient in IT
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.