Entered: 09 Apr 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Construction General Foreman to join our client in Cork. The company have announced a strong pipeline of large long term projects including Commercial Builds, Schools, Apartments and Housing. These projects will be based across Cork and will be permanent positions.
As a Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities,
- Managing all logistics on site,
- Implementing all Health and Safety policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained,
Foreman Requirements include:
- Site supervision experience preferably with Construction Management/ Trades background
- Must have experience working across different projects (commercial, residential, schools, etc…),
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings,
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.