Construction Foreman Supervisor
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Our Client, one of Ireland’s leading construction companies is currently recruiting for a Construction Foreman Supervisor to join their team on a project based in Dublin.
Construction Foreman Supervisor Duties will include:
- Responsible for the overall management of the site / project
- Supervisor of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
Construction Foreman Supervisor Requirements:
- 3+ years’ Experience with a main contractor
- Team management experience is essential.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.